Extraordinary books for the entire family. 1378 Lincoln Ave. San Jose, CA 95125 (408) 292-8880, fax (408) 292-6233 email@example.com
Mon - Wed 10-5:30, Thur - Sat 10 - 8:00, Sun 12-4:00 | Directions & Parking
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Book and Tape [With Book] (Abridged / Audio Cassette, Abridged)
If a hungry little traveler shows up at your house, you might want to give him a cookie. If you give him a cookie, he's going to ask for a glass of milk. He'll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn't have a milk mustache, and then he'll ask for a pair of scissors to give himself a trim . . . .
The consequences of giving a cookie to this energetic mouse run the young host ragged, but young readers will come away smiling at the antics that tumble like dominoes through the pages of this delightful picture book.
If you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to want a glass of milk. If you play the knee-slapping, toe-tapping song "The Mouse Cookie," he's going to want to get up and dance.
This delightful story about an energetic mouse and an accommodating little boy is now available in a miniature hardcover edition, packaged with a delightful, completely original audiocassette. The tape includes:
- "The Mouse Cookie," a hip hop song that will make you want to get up and dance
- A one-of-a-kind reading of the story by actress Carol Kane.
- "Wrong Words," a hysterically funny song that will inspire many goofy guesses and giggles.
- A brief telling of how this favorite picture book came to be, just for kids.
- An interactive "fill in the blanks" game.