My Weirdest School #1: Mr. Cooper Is Super! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the My Weirdest School series.
- #2: My Weirdest School #2: Ms. Cuddy Is Nutty! (Library Binding): $19.07
- #3: My Weirdest School #3: Miss Brown Is Upside Down! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirdest School #4: Mrs. Meyer Is on Fire! (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: My Weirdest School #5: Miss Daisy Is Still Crazy! (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: My Weirdest School #6: Mr. Nick Is a Lunatic! (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: My Weirdest School #7: Ms. Joni Is a Phony! (Paperback): $5.49
- #8: My Weirdest School #8: Mrs. Master Is a Disaster! (Paperback): $5.49
- #9: My Weirdest School #9: Miss Tracy Is Spacey! (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: My Weirdest School #10: Miss Newman Isn't Human! (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: My Weirdest School #11: Mr. Will Needs to Chill! (Library Binding): $20.27
- #12: My Weirdest School #12: Ms. Hall Is a Goofball! (Paperback): $4.99
With more than 30 million books sold, My Weird School really gets kids reading!
In the very first book in the laugh-out-loud My Weirdest School series, A.J.'s third-grade teacher at Ella Mentry School, Mr. Granite, is retiring after a million hundred years. It turns out the new teacher, Mr. Cooper, is even weirder than Mr. Granite! One day he's Rat Man and he teaches about rodents. The next day he's Lava Man and he teaches about volcanoes. But what happens when the school is threatened by a supervillain and a real superhero is needed? Will Mr. Cooper protect the school from evil, or just embarrass it to death?
Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, Dan Gutman's hugely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don’t miss any of the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang—from Weird, to Weirder, to Weirder-est!
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 30 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com