My Weirdest School #5: Miss Daisy Is Still Crazy! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the My Weirdest School series.
- #1: My Weirdest School #1: Mr. Cooper Is Super! (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: My Weirdest School #2: Ms. Cuddy Is Nutty! (Library Binding): $19.07
- #3: My Weirdest School #3: Miss Brown Is Upside Down! (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: My Weirdest School #4: Mrs. Meyer Is on Fire! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: My Weirdest School #6: Mr. Nick Is a Lunatic! (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: My Weirdest School #7: Ms. Joni Is a Phony! (Paperback): $5.49
- #8: My Weirdest School #8: Mrs. Master Is a Disaster! (Paperback): $5.49
- #9: My Weirdest School #9: Miss Tracy Is Spacey! (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: My Weirdest School #10: Miss Newman Isn't Human! (Library Binding): $20.27
- #11: My Weirdest School #11: Mr. Will Needs to Chill! (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: My Weirdest School #12: Ms. Hall Is a Goofball! (Paperback): $4.99
With more than 30 million books sold, My Weird School really gets kids reading!
In this fifth book in the laugh-out-loud My Weirdest School series, the students of Ella Mentry School are in for a surprise. Mr. Cooper is sick, and that means A.J. and the gang are getting a substitute teacher—crazy Miss Daisy! Now that she’s back, she’s weirder than ever. Instead of learning, she wants the kids to eat bonbons all day. And she thinks that germs are out to get her. Will third grade ever be normal again?
Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang!
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 30 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com