My Weirder-est School #10: Mr. Ott Is a Crackpot! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the My Weirder-est School series.
- #1: My Weirder-est School #1: Dr. Snow Has Got to Go! (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: My Weirder-est School #2: Miss Porter Is Out of Order! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: My Weirder-est School #3: Dr. Floss Is the Boss! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder-est School #4: Miss Blake Is a Flake! (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: My Weirder-est School #5: Mr. Marty Loves a Party! (Library Binding): $18.58
- #6: My Weirder-est School #6: Mrs. Bacon Is Fakin'! (Library Binding): $18.58
- #7: My Weirder-est School #7: Ms. Jo-Jo Is a Yo-Yo! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder-est School #8: Miss Aker Is a Maker! (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: My Weirder-est School #9: Mrs. Barr Has Gone Too Far! (Paperback): $4.99
With more than 30 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading! This tenth book in the My Weirder-est School arc knocks it out of the park as A.J. and his friends learn how to play softball.
Batter up! A.J.’s class is going head-to-head against Dirk School in a charity softball game. The losing team must clean one of the toilets in the winning school with a toothbrush!
Retired baseball pro Mr. Ott is here to lead Ella Mentry School to victory. But will his weird coaching tactics be a home run, or a swing and a miss?
Perfect for reluctant readers and all kids hungry for funny school stories, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School chapter book series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang!
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 12 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife, Nina. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com