My Weirder-est School #11: Mrs. Stoker Is a Joker! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the My Weirder-est School series.
- #1: My Weirder-est School #1: Dr. Snow Has Got to Go! (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: My Weirder-est School #2: Miss Porter Is Out of Order! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: My Weirder-est School #3: Dr. Floss Is the Boss! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder-est School #4: Miss Blake Is a Flake! (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: My Weirder-est School #5: Mr. Marty Loves a Party! (Library Binding): $20.27
- #6: My Weirder-est School #6: Mrs. Bacon Is Fakin'! (Library Binding): $18.58
- #7: My Weirder-est School #7: Ms. Jo-Jo Is a Yo-Yo! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder-est School #8: Miss Aker Is a Maker! (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: My Weirder-est School #9: Mrs. Barr Has Gone Too Far! (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: My Weirder-est School #10: Mr. Ott Is a Crackpot! (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: My Weirder-est School #12: Lil Mouse Is in the House! (Paperback): $5.99
With more than 30 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading! In this penultimate book of the My Weirder-est School arc, grab a chair with A.J. and his friends as Ella Mentry School welcomes a new principal to the stage—put your hands together for Mrs. Stoker!
Mr. Klutz is retiring! (A surprise even to him, courtesy of scheming Dr. Carbles.) Vice principal Mrs. Jafee thinks it’s her time to shine, but Dr. Carbles has hired someone else for the job! Stand-up comedian Mrs. Stoker is ready to defend her place as principal in a joke-off against Mrs. Jafee.
Will Mrs. Stoker have the last laugh? Or will she lose her audience when things get serious?
Perfect for reluctant readers and all kids hungry for funny school stories, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School chapter book series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang!
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 30 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com