My Weirder-est School #12: Lil Mouse Is in the House! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the My Weirder-est School series.
- #1: My Weirder-est School #1: Dr. Snow Has Got to Go! (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: My Weirder-est School #2: Miss Porter Is Out of Order! (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: My Weirder-est School #3: Dr. Floss Is the Boss! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder-est School #4: Miss Blake Is a Flake! (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: My Weirder-est School #5: Mr. Marty Loves a Party! (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: My Weirder-est School #6: Mrs. Bacon Is Fakin'! (Library Binding): $18.58
- #7: My Weirder-est School #7: Ms. Jo-Jo Is a Yo-Yo! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder-est School #8: Miss Aker Is a Maker! (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: My Weirder-est School #9: Mrs. Barr Has Gone Too Far! (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: My Weirder-est School #10: Mr. Ott Is a Crackpot! (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: My Weirder-est School #11: Mrs. Stoker Is a Joker! (Paperback): $6.99
With more than 30 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading! For this final installment of the My Weirder-est School arc, it’s time to break out the caps and gowns!
A.J. and his friends are graduating from third grade. Eeeeek!
The kids have the chance to choose a guest speaker for the ceremony, and their minds are all set on one person: the most popular singer and rapper in the world, Lil Mouse! Will they be able to get their favorite celebrity and have the greatest graduation in the history of graduations?
Perfect for reluctant readers and all kids hungry for funny school stories, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School chapter book series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang!
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 30 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com