Ballpark Mysteries #7: The San Francisco Splash (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): This book is currently unavailable for us to order.
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): This book is currently unavailable for us to order.
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): This book is currently unavailable for us to order.
- #14: Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Library Binding): $15.59
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
Time for a seventh-inning stretch! The San Francisco Splash is book #7 in our early chapter book mystery series, where each book is set in a different American ballpark!
Splash! A hit soars over the walls of the San Francisco ballpark on the bay and drops into the water. But then Mike and Kate hear another, much larger splash nearby . . . and this time it's not a baseball. It's a man overboard! And when he's pulled from the water, the old-time ballplayer discovers his World Series ring is gone! Is it at the bottom of the bay? Or was it somehow stolen by a long-ago rival?
The San Francisco Splash includes several pages of "Dugout Notes," fun facts about San Francisco's recently built ballpark.
Cross Ron Roy's A to Z Mystery series with Matt Christopher's sports books and you get the Ballpark Mysteries: fun, puzzling whodunits aimed at the younger brothers and sisters of John Feinstein's fans.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written for many newspapers and magazines, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse, published in spring 2009, was his first book for children. He lives 15 minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts.