Pacific Northwest Edible Plant Foraging & Mushroom Field Guide: A Complete Pacific Northwest Foraging Guide with 50+ Wild Plants & Mushrooms,18+ Recip (Paperback)
Do you want to meet Wild Edible Plants and Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest in a single book?
Here You Go
There is something nostalgic about experiencing the nature of PNW in full bloom. Mushrooms and wild plants form a major part of this magic.
This 2-in-1 book is a concise photographic journey to the Mushrooms & Wild Edible Plants of PNW.
This book is for you if you like consuming short, crisp, and engaging information about Mushrooms and other Edible Plants within a few hours.
This is a helpful handbook with:
★Interior Colored Pages with 150+ images
★50+ Wild Plants & Mushrooms
The book covers:
Part 1: Foraging Wild Edible Plants
- The exciting introduction & history of foraging
- Why Foraging- The Benefits
- 6 Steps of Foraging
- Identifying, Double Checking & Harvesting
- Preparing, Preservation & Healthy Recipes
Part 2: Mushrooms of PNW
- The Basics of Mycology
- 5 Golden Steps towards Foraging
- Common Wild Mushrooms of PNW with Foraging Tips and Photographs(Also covers common poisonous ones to be avoided)
- How to Preserve & Store
- Delicious Wild Mushroom Recipes
- Seasonal Mushroom Calendar of PNW
- Appendix: Mushroom Logbook Pages
Get this book now and go through the wilderness of PNW with delicious recipes