Sea Magic: Connecting with the Ocean's Energy (Paperback)
Please note: This book is final sale and ineligible for return.
Invoke the Power of the Sea and Transform Your Life
Purifying, mesmerizing, and transformative--the sea has long been celebrated for its beauty and mysterious power. By connecting to the ocean's energies, you can deepen your experience of the natural world and enrich your life.
Whether you live near or far from the coast, Sea Magic takes you on a unique voyage of spiritual rejuvenation. Explore various types of shells and sea creatures, both real and mythical. Call upon sea deities and saints to amplify your spiritual practice, and try a wide array of relaxation exercises and meditative techniques:
- Set up a sea-themed altar to empower your intentions
- Center your energy with a cosmic ocean-moon meditation and a conch-hand mudra
- Release emotions with an ancient practice known as ocean breath to attune to the tides
- Use shells for divination and positive visualization
- Select a sea fetch (totem animal) to take you on a shamanic journey
Dive into your inner world of emotions, imagination, and creativity--and let the sea's timeless wisdom guide you on your life path.
About the Author
Sandra Kynes (Mid-coast Maine) is a member of the Order of Bards, Ovates & Druids and the author of seventeen books, including Star Magic, Llewellyn's Complete Book of Correspondences, Mixing Essential Oils for Magic, and Sea Magic. Additionally, her work has been featured in Utne Reader, The Portal, and Circle Magazine. Sandra's writing also appears regularly in Llewellyn's popular almanacs and datebooks.