Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Wiring Updated 8th Edition: Current with 2020-2023 Electrical Codes (Black & Decker Complete Guide) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Black & Decker Complete Guide series.
For over 15 years, BLACK+DECKER The Complete Guide to Wiring has been the best-selling home wiring manual in North America. With this 8th edition, get the clearest, most up-to-date advice available.
As the most current wiring book on the market, you can be confident that your projects will meet national wiring codes. You’ll also spend more time on your project and less time scratching your head thanks to more than 800 clear color photos and over 40 diagrams that show you exactly what you need to know about home electrical service; all the most common circuits, all the most-needed techniques, all the most essential tools and materials. Chapters include:
- Working Safely with Wiring
- Wire, Cable & Conduit
- Boxes & Panels
- Switches (including wall switches and specialty switches)
- Preliminary Work (planning your project, highlights of the National Electrical Code, and more)
- Circuit Maps
- Common Wiring Projects (whole-house surge arrestors, underfloor radiant heat systems, doorbells, backup power supply, and many more)
- Repair Projects (light fixtures, ceiling fans, lamp sockets, plugs and cords, and more)
About the Author
The Editors of Cool Springs Press have produced the highest quality DIY home improvement books for more than 30 years. In conjunction with the experts at BLACK+DECKER™ they have combined resources to create more than 200 home improvement titles that provide consumers and weekend DIYers with the information they need to get the job done right. Their books have set the standard for do-it-yourself publishing, featuring clear, professional photography and concise step-by-step instructions that get straight to the point. View our full catalog at quarto.com.