Farmer's Market 2024 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Email or call for price
Burgoyne's gorgeously detailed illustrations will inspire cooks, foodies, kitchen gardeners, and the millions who recognize the prints from Cook's Illustrated magazine.
Each month of the Farmer's Market 2024 Wall Calendar features exquisitely detailed and hand-colored renderings of seasonal produce, such as cherries, eggplants, and winter squash; herbs and spices, such as basil and grilling spices; or delectable artisan foods found at greenmarkets across the country, such as chocolate and holiday breads.
- Includes beautiful images of seasonal produce and artisanal fare such as tropical fruit and blue cheeses.
- Generous grids for adding appointments and reminders
- Includes major official world holidays
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Perfect for both gift giving and self-purchase
- Now 100% PLASTIC-FREE!
About the Author
John Burgoyne is a member of the New York Society Of Illustrators and an alumnus of Massachusetts College of Art. John has won over 100 awards in the United States and Europe including Society of Illustrators, Communication Arts, Hatch Awards, Graphis, Print, One Show, New York Art Directors Club, and Clio.