Little Letters for Lunch: Keep it short and sweet. (Letters to) (Novelty book)
An easy way to brighten someone's lunchtime. Part of the bestselling Letters to My … series with more than 4 million copies sold!
Small notes will put a smile on the face of the recipient: These 75 tiny tear-out letters fold into adorably small envelopes, sealed with enclosed stickers. Tuck into a kid's lunch box or tape onto a loved one's baggie.
- Great way to help with early school jitters and a simple and unexpected way to say, "I love you."
- Parents will love adding these small notes to their children's lunches each day
- Created by Lea Redmond, the author of the bestselling Letters to My... series.
- Compact size, book measures 4½" by 3½"
- Makes a great gift for parents sending their kids off to school for the first time
About the Author
LEA REDMOND is the author of the bestselling Letters to My . . . series. She crafts objects, designs experiences, writes books, and plays with ideas at her studio in Oakland, California.