AP Human Geography Premium, 2022-2023: Comprehensive Review with 6 Practice Tests + an Online Timed Test Option (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Not on our shelves now, usually available for pick-up or shipping in 2-14 days
Power up your study sessions with Barron's AP Human Geography on Kahoot!-- additional, free prep to help you ace your exam!
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Human Geography Premium: 2022-2023 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with more practice in this updated edition!
- 6 full-length practice tests--3 in the book, including a new diagnostic test to target your studying, and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Human Geography Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Authors:
Meredith Marsh, Ph.D. (Bakersfield, MO) Received her bachelor’s degree in geography from Calvin College in 1999, her Master’s Degree in geography from the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) in 2003, and her Ph.D. (also in geography) from UCSB in 2009. Meredith has worked as a Reader for the APHG exam for the past several years and she is currently an associate professor of geography at Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Missouri.
Peter S. Alagon, Ph.D. (Santa Barbara, CA) Currently an assistant professor of history and environmental studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He holds an M.A. degree in geography from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in history from the University of California, Los Angeles. He has also held academic positions at both Harvard and Stanford universities.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.