Regents Geometry Power Pack Revised Edition (Barron's Regents NY) (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Barron’s two-book Regents Geometry Power Pack provides comprehensive review, actual administered exams, and practice questions to help students prepare for the Geometry Regents exam.
This edition includes:
- Two actual Regents exams online
Regents Exams and Answers: Geometry
- Five actual, administered Regents exams so students have the practice they need to prepare for the test
- Review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
Let's Review Regents: Geometry
- Comprehensive review of all topics on the test
- Extra practice questions with answers
- Two actual, administered Regents Geometry exams with answer keys
- Topics covered include basic geometric relationships (parallel lines, polygons, and triangle relationships), an introduction to geometric proof transformations, similarity and right triangle trigonometry, parallelograms, and volume (modeling 3-D shapes in practice applications).
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.