PSAT/NMSQT Study Guide, 2023: Comprehensive Review with 4 Practice Tests + an Online Timed Test Option (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Barron’s PSAT/NMSQT Study Guide Premium 2023 includes everything you need to be prepared for exam day with comprehensive review and practice from experienced educators.This edition also includes the most up-to-date information on the new digital exam to be administered in the US in fall 2023.
All the Review You Need to Be Prepared
- An expert overview of the PSAT/NMSQT, including answers to frequently asked questions, advice on curbing test anxiety, and information about the National Merit Scholarship program
- In-depth subject review covering all sections of the test: Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
- Tips and strategies throughout from the author--an experienced tutor and test prep professional
Practice with Confidence
- 4 full-length practice tests--3 in the book and 1 online--including 1 diagnostic test to assess your skills and target your studying
- Review chapters contain additional practice questions on each subject
- All practice questions include detailed answer explanations
- 1 full-length practice test online with a timed test option to simulate the exam experience
- Detailed answer explanations included with expert advice
- Scoring to check your learning progress
- An online vocabulary appendix for extra review
About the Author
About the Author
Brian W. Stewart, M.Ed., Dublin, OH
Brian is the author of ACT, SAT, and PSAT test preparation books published through Barron's Educational Series. Brian is the President of BWS Education Consulting, Inc., a test preparation and tutoring company based in Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana: www.bwseducationconsulting.com. Brian and his staff have helped students achieve perfect scores on the ACT, SAT, and PSAT, and reach their college admissions goals. BWS Education Consulting is available to work with students anywhere in the world via online tutoring.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.