Green Witchcraft: The Manual (Paperback)
Please note: This book is final sale and ineligible for return.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Green Witchcraft series.
- #1: Green Witchcraft (Paperback): $17.99
- #2: Green Witchcraft II (Paperback): $19.99
- #7: Tarot for the Green Witch (Green Witchcraft #7) (Paperback): $16.99
- #8: The Green Witch Tarot (Green Witchcraft #8) (Other): $31.99
- #9: Green Witchcraft IV: Walking the Faerie Path (Paperback): $17.99
Green Witchcraft is at the core of earth magic, the Witchcraft of the Natural Witch, the Kitchen Witch, and the Cottage Witch. It is herbal, attuned to nature, and the foundation upon which any Craft tradition may be built.
In this manual, hereditary Witch Ann Moura presents the Craft as a course of instruction, with eight magical classes that correspond to the eight Sabbats. This companion handbook to Green Witchcraft and Green Witchcraft II can also be used alone as an exploration of the Green path. Cultivate your knowledge of earth magic with the following lessons:
- Introduction to the craft, basic equipment, altars
- Casting a learning circle, meditation, and technique
- Divination with the Celtic Ogham
- Consecration of a statue, divine couples, holy days
- Divinations: crystal ball scrying, black mirror gazing
- Casting and creating spells, herb craft, candle magic
- Green rules of conduct, circle casting
- Stones and crystals, elixir preparations
Return to your roots and grow wise the ways of green magic with Green Witchcraft III: The Manual.
About the Author
Ann Moura has been a practitioner of Green Witchcraft for over forty years. She holds both a BA and an MA in history. Moura lives in Florida, where she runs her own metaphysical store, presents public rituals, and teaches classes on the Craft. Visit her online at www.annmourasgarden.com or at www.lunasolesoterica.com.