Moon Magic: A Handbook of Lunar Cycles, Lore, and Mystical Energies (Mystical Handbook #3) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Mystical Handbook series.
- #6: House Magic: A Handbook to Making Every Home a Sacred Sanctuary (Mystical Handbook #6) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #7: Herbal Magic: A Handbook of Natural Spells, Charms, and Potions (Mystical Handbook #7) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #8: Moon Magic Journal: Harness the Power of the Lunar Cycles with Guided Rituals, Spells, and Meditations (Mystical Handbook #8) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #10: Goddess Magic: A Handbook of Spells, Charms, and Rituals Divine in Origin (Mystical Handbook #10) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #11: Fairy Magic: A Handbook of Enchanting Spells, Charms, and Rituals (Mystical Handbook #11) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #13: Crystal Magic: A Practical Handbook on the Power of Sacred Stones (Mystical Handbook #13) (Hardcover): $19.99
Harness the power of the magical, mystical, glorious Moon with more than 100 spells, chants, and rituals, along with Esbat celebrations for the Full Moon.
The Moon is one of our most prominent and ancient symbols. It has shaped how we understand and track time, its movement controls the tides, and its rise into the sky signals the coming of night. The distinct phases of the lunar cycle have associations with different states of being. These states mirror a kind of spiritual quest which, like our search for ourselves, never ends. When we observe the Moon, we see reflections of the grand pattern of life that is birth, death, and rebirth.
With this invaluable handbook, follow the Moon as she traverses each sign of the zodiac and discover how each astrological phase affects magic—and how your personal Moon sign affects your magical work. The discussions include the influence of the seldom-discussed energies of the Blue Moon, the Black Moon, and lunar eclipses.
Each Moon phase is explored individually to cover the phase’s main themes along with Moon rituals, intention setting, and practical ways to celebrate and manifest health, wealth, and confidence. With specific suggestions for each phase, you’ll discover a variety of tools for harnessing moon magic, including:
- Traditional lunar herbs such as lavender, angelica, mugwort, and sage to magnify and support your intentions
- Crystals and gemstones to raise your personal vibration and enhance your intuitive powers
- Essential oils and candles to match your mood or intention and add vibrational power to your spells and rituals
- Conquering change (New Moon)
- Living joyfully (Waxing Moon)
- Romantic love (Full Moon)
- Banishing bad (Waning Moon)
The Mystical Handbook series from Wellfleet takes you on a magical journey through the wonderful world of spellcraft and spellcasting. Explore a new practice with each volume and learn how to incorporate spells, rituals, blessings, and cleansings into your daily routine. These portable companions feature beautiful foil-detail covers and color-saturated interiors on a premium paper blend.
Other books in the series include: Moon Magic Journal, Witchraft, Love Spells, Knot Magic, Superstitions, House Magic, Herbal Magic, Book of Shadows, and Goddess Magic.
About the Author
Aurora Kane—author of Moon Magic, House Magic, and Herbal Magic—is a practicing witch and herbalist with many decades (some say centuries) of experience in casting and conjuring. She lives in the Northeastern United States where she is a founding member of the Coven of the Moonbeam Ravine.
"An impressively informative and inherently fascinating read."—Midwest Book Review