Sierra Club Wilderness Calendar 2023 (Calendar)
The original nature calendar and a bestseller for over thirty years, the Sierra Club Wilderness Calendar once again sets the standard with its breathtaking images of America's wild, natural beauty.
Each and every spread of this monthly wall calendar features a unique, large-format photo of one of our nation's most spectacular wild places. For 2023, these include:
• Coast redwoods in morning light, Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park, California.
• Smuts Creek in winter, Peter Lougheed Provincial Park, Alberta, Canada.
• Rock formations at dawn, Pinnacles National Park, California.
• Surf at dawn, Corolla Beach, Corolla, North Carolina.
• Spring wildflowers and Temblor Range, Carrizo Plain National Monument, California.
• Metlako Falls, Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Oregon.
• Cathedral Valley, Capitol Reef National Park, Utah.
• Lupines, Eagle Cap Wilderness, Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, Oregon.
• Sunrise at Forked Lake, Adirondack State Park, New York.
• Athabasca River backwater and Miette Range in autumn, Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada.
• Fall color along Sawmill Creek, Waterfall Glen Forest Preserve, Darien, Illinois.
• Snow-dusted sourwood, Blue Ridge Parkway, near Maggie Valley, North Carolina.
• Fresh snow on pinyon pines, Inyo National Forest, California.
• And so much more
This is a calendar you'll be proud to own—and proud to give. In fact, it's the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list, since one size fits all and it's sure to be appreciated. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from sales goes to support the Sierra Club's work to preserve and protect the planet.
Great care and only top-quality materials go into the production of this exceptional Sierra Club wall calendar, which is printed by one of the preeminent lithographers in the world. The deluxe "wire-o" binding allows it to lie flat against the wall—unlike stapled calendars—and the photos and grids are printed on heavy-weight, acid-free, Forest Stewardship Council®–certified paper containing a minimum of 60 percent postconsumer waste, processed chlorine free. FSC® certification guarantees that the virgin component of the paper has been sourced from forests managed in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.