The Ultimate Guide to Numerology: Use the Power of Numbers and Your Birthday Code to Manifest Money, Magic, and Miracles (The Ultimate Guide to... #6) (Paperback)
Written by master numerologist Tania Gabrielle, The Ultimate Guide to Numerology takes you on a journey of self-discovery to learn the meanings of the numbers in your life—the first book to reveal this captivating subject in its entirety.
Numbers underpin our day-to-day lives. Our birthday, anniversaries, addresses, and bank accounts—these are all living codes to where we may find fortune, and where cycles of opportunity reside for us in our careers, homes, relationships, and life events. This guide to the inner workings of numbers will:
- Decipher your life purpose from your birthday
- Reveal your destiny from your birth certificate name
- Share the meaning of numbers 1–99 and all 26 letters in the alphabet
- Show you how to read the numbers in your astrology birth chart
- Unveil your current and future personal years, months, and days
- Describe the meaning of repeated numbers and family “DNA codes”
- Unlock the significance of your address number (with remedies)
- Explain the secrets of seeing 11:11 and other number sequences
The Ultimate Guide to… series offers comprehensive beginner’s guides to discovering a range of mind, body, spirit topics, including tarot, divination, crystal grids, witchcraft, chakras, aromatherapy, and more. Filled with beautiful illustrations and designed to give easy access to the information you’re looking for, each of these references provides simple-to-follow expert guidance as you learn and master your practice.
About the Author
Tania Gabrielle (Woodland Hills, California) is an astrologer, numerologist, and psychic. Her insights have been featured in USA Today, Yahoo.com, Entertainment Weekly, ESPN Magazine, and online in the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Essence Magazine, ESPN.com, and US Magazine. She is the creator of Numerology Academy™—the first online certification course in Astro-Numerology. The course has been taught to thousands of students across 37 countries.