Baby Sleep Training: A Healthy Sleep Schedule For Your Baby's First Year (What to Expect New Mom) (Positive Parenting #5) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Positive Parenting series.
- #1: Easy Newborn Care Tips: Proven Parenting Tips For Your Newborn's Development, Sleep Solution And Complete Feeding Guide (Positive Parenting #1) (Hardcover): $24.19
- #2: Toddler Discipline Tips: The Complete Parenting Guide With Proven Strategies To Understand And Managing Toddler's Behavior, Dealing With Tantru (Positive Parenting #2) (Hardcover): $24.19
- #3: Newborn Care Basics: Baby Care Tips For New Moms (Positive Parenting #3) (Hardcover): $24.19
- #4: Positive Parenting Solutions 2-in-1 Books: Easy Newborn Care Tips + Toddler Discipline Tips - The Official Parents Guide To Raising Your Spirited Chil (Hardcover): $27.49
- #6: First-Time Parents Box Set: Becoming a Dad + Newborn Care Basics - Pregnancy Preparation for Dads-to-Be and Expecting Moms (Positive Parenting #6) (Hardcover): $29.99
Does your baby wake up in the night and can't (or won't) go back to sleep?
Discover the scientifically proven solution to get your baby to sleep like clockwork Just keep reading...
Many parents feel desperate to solve their baby's sleep issues but often feel helpless and isolated without any idea of what to do about it.
It's important to understand that you are not alone with your baby's sleep problems and there is a solution
I know what it's like...
I remember when my first child was waking every hour through the night and then cry until nursed back to sleep. An hour later he would wake and cry again. At that time I tried everything I could think of to solve the problem but I was feeling exhausted, depressed, and desperate.
But it doesn't have to be like this
There is an easy way to solve your baby's sleep problems, and I can assure you that, you too can finally enjoy a comfortable and relaxing night's sleep...
My name is Lisa Marshall, the information I'm sharing with you is entirely based on ground-breaking research done by Harvard Medical School and the Stanford Center for Sleep Science and Medicine, along with my years of experience as a parenting expert.
But most importantly I am a mother like you
As parents, we are very busy. We have many things to do and often have to multi-task to get them done. And, that is exactly why I designed this guide to be straight to the point, showing you exactly what to do and how to do it in as little time as possible.
You will discover:
- Understanding a baby's sleep patterns during the first year of his life and what to expect at each stage
- How to set the perfect sleep routine - Age personalized process from newborn to 12 months
- 10 Effective settling techniques to help your baby fall asleep in less than 5 minutes
- The 7-steps to put any baby to sleep - even if he's cranky and clingy and everything else failed
- Why you should never use some ways of sleep training commonly suggested by many "experts". It's scientifically proven to cause serious harm to your child - and what to instead
- Night weaning and phasing out night feed - When to start and the correct transition process
- The ideal and effective sleep environment for your baby and the extraordinary discovery of a sound engineer to reproduce a womb-like environment
- 11 Sleep safety tips every parent must know, common mistakes and to avoid them
- The little known secret to detecting sleep problems and their fastest solutions (Colic? Teething? Here's how to solve them, page 123)
- The surprising trick to boost your child's sleep hormone to doze-off-levels (100% drug-free and safe at any age)
And much, much more
This step-by-step guide is condensed to provide only the tips and techniques you need...and that have worked time after time for many parents. It is no filled with fluff or useless information you do not need...or even want to read.