My first book of woodland animals: Colorful picture book introduction to nature's life in the woods for kids ages 2-5. Try to guess the 20 woodland an (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the My First Book series.
- #1: My first book of sea creatures: Colorful picture book introduction to aquatic life for kids ages 2-5. Try to guess the 20 marine animals names with il (Paperback): $8.74
- #2: My first book of Christmas: Colorful picture book introduction to the jolly time of the year for kids ages 2-5. Try to guess the 20 Christmas item (Paperback): $8.74
- #3: My first book of Thanksgiving: Colorful picture book introduction to Thanksgiving for kids ages 2-5. Try to guess the 20 items names with illustratio (Paperback): $8.74
- #5: My first book of Halloween: Colorful picture book introduction to the spooky festival for kids ages 2-5. Try to guess the 20 Halloween characters (Paperback): $8.74
Do you remember the time you saw your first rabbit? How about your first squirrel? Woodland animals are always a wonderful sight. Of course not all of them can be seen in your city park. That's why this book is an awesome introduction to the wonderful creatures. First times are always magical. In this book we try to peak children's curiosity with bright and colorful illustrations to introduce them to their first woodland animals
Discover 20 woodland animals that will dazzle your kids and strengthen their love and interest in woodland creatures.
This will also help them better appreciate their visit to the zoo or your stroll together in the park and build up their confidence when they are able to recall the names of the animals correctly.
- Big size of 8.5 x 8.5 inches perfect for their little hands to explore
- Front page has hints to guess the animal's name and back of page has the answer thus making it a fun game for kids (No spoilers)
- Colorful, bright and well drawn illustrations to keep your kids attention
- Learning guaranteed The children's curiosity will peak page after page
- Friendly and cute illustrations perfect for the little ones
- Premium color quality
- Glossy cover for an easy to wipe surface should any dirt get on the book
- Fun way to increase your bond with your children and educate them
It's never too early to introduce kids to animals. Nature is an important aspect of our lives and with today's busy schedule it's hard to find time to go out an explore.
Get this book today and jumpstart your child's love for nature and woodland animals