Greenhouse Gardening Made Simple: Gardening Book To Grow Vegetables, Herbs, And Fruit All-Year-Round: Greenhouse Gardening For Beginners (Paperback)
Please note: This book is final sale and ineligible for return.
Grow your own vegetables, herbs and fruit anytime, anywhere.
By the winter solstice, it becomes too cold and dark in many regions for anything much to grow in the garden. This is when a lot of gardeners gear up using a greenhouse. Greenhouse gardening provides the opportunity to extend the growing season, grow plants that normally don't survive in your region or to jump-start a new growing period. Whatever your reason to start your greenhouse project, this book is the right companion on your journey.
In this Greenhouse Gardening For Beginners book, you're going to discover a one-stop compendium of all greenhouse best practices, from choosing a greenhouse or constructing one yourself, to setting up lighting, heating and irrigation systems, all without spending a ton of cash.
You will discover:
√ Constructing and setting up your own greenhouse from scratch without breaking the bank:
- Everything you need to know before constructing your greenhouse
- How to choose the perfect location to site your greenhouse
- Selecting the best type of foundation, flooring, glazing, and frame for your greenhouse
And much more
√ Growing healthy, leafy-green and vibrantly-colored plants, veggies and fruits efficiently:
- How to effectively schedule planting with a calendar and ensure you have a fresh supply of homegrown produce all year long
- Step-by-step instructions to grow tomatoes, peppers, tropical fruits and more in your greenhouse
- How to outfit your greenhouse with a hydroponic garden
And so much more
√ A complete guide to maintaining your greenhouse and caring for your plants
- How to effectively eliminate greenhouse insects and pests without breaking a sweat
- Failsafe ways to prevent losing your precious plants to heat loss
Take the first step to running your own greenhouse. To get started, scroll up and grab your copy.