Thank you for your interest in Hicklebee's Teen Advisory Board (TAB). If you are accepted as a member of the board, you will be part of a select group organized to design and create programs – such as YA/Teen author events - for our teen community.
You will be able to preview yet to be published YA/Teen books, have priority admission to YA/Teen book signings and author receptions, and receive a 20% discount on all personal purchases at Hicklebee's.
As you consider applying for a board position, please keep the following in mind:
- Board members must be at least 13 years old.
- Monthly meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month from 6:30-7:30 pm.
- Board members must commit to attend monthly meetings and monthly author events. Missing any 3 scheduled events (either the monthly meeting or the author event) will forfeit your position on the board.
- Our primary source of communication regarding meetings and events (and other fun stuff) is through our TAB Facebook group. It is a closed group to protect our member’s privacy.
- Members under 18 must have parental permission to participate on the board, which will also allow photographs taken during meetings and events to be used on Hicklebee's public social media forums as well as other possible media, both print & on-line. (An opt-out form is available for photos).
Sound interesting? Apply below.